Case Study - Doncaster Knights Rugby FC
Reputedly “the most promoted team in English rugby history”, the Doncaster Knights clearly have a reputation worth protecting.
The club’s home is Castle Park – a 5,000 capacity stadium which is also a thriving venue for conferences, weddings and other events. Club operations are handled across two buildings on the site, and alongside day-to-day business documents, the club also prints the bulk of its marketing materials in-house – including mail-outs to supporters and 50 A3 colour posters every week.
With high print quality, a more reliable system and cost savings in mind, The Knights partnered with Workflow to look at optimising their print environment.
The club has an image to protect and a multi-faceted business to run. To do it, they need a print environment which they can rely on to produce top quality print reliably and cost-effectively day in, day out. Previously, this wasn’t happening. Service issues and patchy print results were wasting staff time and costing the club money.
Backed up by their extensive knowledge of the print marketplace, Workflow were able to quickly identify exactly what the club needed, through their managed print services, and match their requirements with the best equipment and system for the job. Kris Turner-West, Sales Manager at the club, commented;
The club now benefits from a robust print environment producing top quality printouts and with the back-up of Workflow’s fast working support network should they encounter any issues.
In terms of specific features, the club now enjoys:
- The ability to print A6 – A3, custom formats and banners up to 1.2m long.
- Superb colour resolution of 600 x 600 dpi.
- 20 second warm-up times and high print speeds of 22 pages per minute for mono A4 print jobs.
- The ability to scan to print, email, the cloud and beyond.
- Intuitive, user-friendly on-device touch panel.
- A range of finishing options including stapling and poster mode.
- The right solution cherry-picked by independent experts.
- Fully priced proposal and outline of business benefits provided at the outset.
- Optimum quality print output at best possible price.
- Transformed reliability with exceptional service back-up promise.
- Flexibility to print wide range of standard and custom formats.
- Ability to scan direct to email, documents, print and the web.
- Single point of contact.