A household name and leading global provider of digital and print technologies
Konica Minolta is the brand behind a number of economic and environmental initiatives which have been recognised as outstanding in their sector.
Their award-winning multifunction and digital print production technologies are helping organisations across the world increase operational efficiency and reduce their environmental impact.
Here is a taste of how the latest ‘Bizhub’ generation of Konica Minolta systems and devices could benefit your business.
Full range of devices – full of flexible features
- From simple, space-saving desktop devices to full scale print production environments, the Konica Minolta product line-up has it all
- Many Konica Minolta devices come security-ready with security safeguards built into the hard-drive – such as HDD sanitising, job erase and account tracking
- Hard drives with plenty of memory allow for easy, secure on-board document storage
- Advanced finishing capabilities include booklet-making and tri-folding
- Konica Minolta’s range of integrated, added value software applications enable organisations to create and set-up entirely new work processes quickly and effectively e.g. user and cost management and cloud and mobile printing
Easy, speedy, quality results
- Unique new Simitri® toner technology features smaller, more uniform toner particles paving the way to more even distribution, better fine line definition, and improved solid fills
- Operation is via large, customisable and user-friendly touch screens with features such as drag-and-drop functionality plus image rotation
- Lightning fast warm-up speeds from as little as 18 seconds, and first-page-out speeds from 3.6 seconds
- Dual scan document feeders enable users to scan double-sided originals in one fast run
- Multi-destination scanning allows authorised users to scan to email, to FTP, to Powerpoint, USB and beyond
Some of our popular Konica Minolta mono and colour photocopiers
some of our Popular Konica Minolta colour and mono printers
Xerox has been at the forefront of document technology and services for over half a century.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.
Ricoh is famed as much for its ethical, sustainable approach as it is for developing products which have been transforming document processes in the workplace since the business was born in 1980.