Forming and chairing the group that created the IEEE 2600 standards for security on hard copy devices, Lexmark is a brand known as well for its document security credentials as it is for its ever-changing range of super-efficient devices.
With products ranging from compact MFDs to advanced, high-capacity powerhouses, the Lexmark product line-up makes the best in print innovation available to businesses big and small across the globe.
Here is a taste of how Lexmark devices could benefit your organisation.
Lending security and flexibility to your organisation
- Boost security thanks to Lexmark’s multi-layered approach to security across secure access, document and network security, secure remote management, hard disk security and optional features like secure print release
- Easily enable mobile printing from iOS, Android and Windows Mobile devices and get output via AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Mopria® or Windows® Mobile on networks with wireless access
- Choose up to six different ‘Eco-Settings’ including double-sided printing, Quiet Mode, Eco-Mode, time to standby mode, time to power saver mode and screen brightness
- In-built OCR (optical character recognition) can instantly turn printed characters on a scanned page into searchable text for instant integration with your existing systems to prompt workflow actions and transform the speed and ease with which you can find your data
User-friendly, function-rich scanning and print results
- Digitise data and documents fast with scan speeds reaching up to 160 sides per minute, with support for mixed originals
- Achieve consistent, high quality print output across a broad range of media from vinyl to banners and 300gsm card to 70gsm tissue-thin paper, thanks to Lexmark’s Unison™ Toner Advanced toner technology
- Print previously outsourced jobs in-house with newly accurate PANTONE® calibration colour matching against your brand colours and more
- Easy-to-read touch screens make for a smooth user experience and fast access to features such as print preview and audible feedback
- Add impact to your output with finishing options that include multi-position stapling, hole punch, booklet, saddle stitch and tri-fold
Some of our popular Lexmark colour and mono copiers and printers
A household name and leading global provider of digital and print technologies.
Xerox has been at the forefront of document technology and services for over half a century.
Ricoh is famed as much for its ethical, sustainable approach as it is for developing products which have been transforming document processes in the workplace since the business was born in 1980.