Ricoh is famed as much for its ethical, sustainable approach as it is for developing products which have been transforming document processes in the workplace since the business was born in 1980.
As a business Ricoh ploughs 6% of global net sales into research and development every year. An insistence on responding to customer feedback and listening to their customers’ changing needs has helped Ricoh develop a reputation for being one of the most trusted technology leaders in the world.
Here is a taste of how Ricoh devices could benefit your business.
Outstanding results, expertly finished
- Real-time process control stabilises image colour density to produce outstanding image quality – ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures enable users to easily fine-tune images for optimal results
- New generation A3 MDF colour printers make fast, flawless, large scale printing an everyday reality
- Touch and swipe operation similar to hand-held mobile devices, coupled with consistent cross-range user interface ensures user-friendly devices
- Built-in finishing options save time and guarantee a consistently professional finish – from staple-free stapling to hole punching, laminating and making 2000 sheet booklets
Faster, cleaner and more secure print processes
- Short warm-up times, low power consumption, quota setting and adjustable power on/off settings reduce waste while boosting productivity
- High paper capacity and mid-print-job toner replenishment facilitate fast, uninterrupted output
- High print speeds of up to 80 pages per minute in both colour and monochrome
- Built-in ID card copy and searchable PDF functions speed up everyday tasks
- Save time by saving frequently used settings straight onto the control panel
Some of our popular Ricoh mono and colour photocopiers and printers
A household name and leading global provider of digital and print technologies.
Xerox has been at the forefront of document technology and services for over half a century.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.