Xerox has been at the forefront of document technology and services for over half a century
From SMEs to vast corporate enterprises, Xerox product range is dedicated to streamlining organisations’ print, scan, fax and copy operations using innovative, future-proofed technologies. As a business, Xerox invests over 3% of revenue in research and development – bringing ever cleverer products to market on a constant basis.
Here is a taste of how Xerox devices could benefit your business.
ConnectKey – making anytime, anywhere printing and more an everyday reality
ConnectKey-enabled multifunction printers boast secure, fully integrated mobile, scanning and cloud-based solutions to simplify everyday tasks and help your work force harness all the time-saving, cost-reducing benefits of truly mobile working.
- Mobile print capabilities – print from any device to any device
- Documents can be scanned directly to cloud services like Google Drive, Evernote and Microsoft Office 365 for secure storage and collaboration
- Common user interface across all channels and multiple devices for ease of use
- Easy IT management:
- download server-less ConnectKey Apps to your MFD via USB or the web for extra functionality when needed
- develop simple applications and embed them on the MFD with easy-to-use tools
Some of our popular Xerox colour and mono copiers and printers
A household name and leading global provider of digital and print technologies.
Lexmark creates innovative imaging solutions and technologies that help customers worldwide print, secure and manage information with ease, efficiency and unmatched value.
Ricoh is famed as much for its ethical, sustainable approach as it is for developing products which have been transforming document processes in the workplace since the business was born in 1980.