Striving together for a sustainable tomorrow
At Workflow we believe that everyone has a responsibility to respect and protect the environment and are very proud to have achieved the Green Achiever – Gold accreditation in recognition of our approach.
As well as constantly working to lessen the impact of our own processes, we are also perfectly placed to be able to help our many customers improve on their own environmental performance.
Helping our customers achieve greener, leaner operations
We help organisations choose the right mix of technologies to not only boost their business, but help them minimise their impact on the environment and become compliant with environmental regulations in the process.
- Monitor print usage and implement rules which guide the way users use print
- Pull printing and secure print release technologies cut wasted ink and paper
- Reduce your carbon footprint when you run a rationalised fleet of fewer but more efficient devices
- Benefit from clever new toner technologies and MFDs which need less power and less ink to produce higher quality output
- We dispose of our customers’ end-of-life components and devices using certified processes and partners, helping them comply with the WEEE directive. We automatically remove every shred of data before devices are processed in this way
Keeping environmental concerns at the heart of our operations
We take our environmental credentials seriously and we choose our partners carefully.
- We only work with suppliers whose products meet the standards set by the Energy Star Programme, to ensure compliance with the latest international standards for energy excellence
- All suppliers are fully environmentally accredited under the WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Recycling) directive
- Many suppliers, e.g. Konica Minolta, have won awards for innovative products which help organisations minimise their impact on the environment
- At Workflow we adopt environmentally sound policies right across the business, for example our transport, procurement and recycling strategies. At our Head Office in Barton-le-Clay, Bedfordshire we have transformed our green spaces into wildflower mini-meadows and forged links with local schools and charities to whom we donate our recyclable items for educational and recreational workshop activities
Green Scene Newsletters
At Workflow we’re on a mission to ensure our impact on the environment is as minimal as possible.
Download our latest Newsletter to find out more.