What are Managed Document Services?
Document management is made easy with our Managed Document Services. It is a solution which applies technology to vastly improve how an organisation records, stores, accesses and actions its documents and the data they contain.
By tailoring the best scanning, digitisation and automation tools to you, Workflow can optimise the way you manage your business information across all of your processes from entry to exit. Think all forms of document management; invoicing, online forms, archiving and much more our fully Mananged Document Solution does it all.
Instant access to your securely held data
Data is extracted from your scanned documents, intelligently indexed using OCR technology and then used to trigger tasks automatically as well as provide instant access to authorised users using any screen including mobile.
Using our managed document services will allow staff to have the information they need to serve customers and perform tasks more quickly and accurately, while your paper-related costs including print and storage space are significantly reduced. In addition, with every action relating to every piece of data tracked and audited, you boost your compliance with data protection regulations.
Some key benefits to using our Managed Document Services:
- Significantly faster, more streamlined operations driving higher productivity and improved customer and user experience
- Lower outgoings and less waste including average 30% savings on print-related costs
- Promote flexible and mobile working with instant, any-screen access to data for authorised users
- Negates human error and the need to re-enter data
- Improves legal and environmental compliance
Our 5 point Managed Document Services process
1. Information Gathering
Find out more
Discover more about us and our services by downloading our solutions brochure.