Doc Navigator software has been created by a company called ScanShare, which is based in the Netherlands and which works closely with Konica Minolta – a leading global provider of digital and print technologies.
Doc Navigator is a powerful document capturing tool which can put organisations on a fast track towards a paper-free workplace, bringing time and cost savings into play along the way.
Embedded within an organisation’s Konica Minolta MFDs (multifunction devices), this is what it does:
- Scans and captures the data tied up in paper-based documents
- Attaches metadata and performs any desired transformations
- Integrates that data into systems, storage and workflows as required
Here is a taste of how Doc Navigator software could benefit your business.
Clever data capture and document conversion tools at your fingertips
- Access flexible, function-rich tools directly from your MFD panels to control the whole process from naming and converting your documents, to adding metadata and selecting destinations
- Instantly convert paper files into digitised documents in Word, Excel, PDF/A, JPEG and sPDF, JPEG, TIFF, XML and more
- Benefit from adaptable, automated OCR, barcode, zone and forms recognition technology which ensures documents and data are intelligently stored and instantly accessible
- User-friendly scanning features include auto-deletion of empty pages and automatic page rotation of any that are skewed during scanning
Flexible integration and distribution options speed up workflow
- Drive faster business processes by easily configuring the software so that extracted data automatically integrates with your workflows
- Save scanned documents directly into the required destinations, either via the MFD panel, or automatically when certain data triggers specific storage instructions
- Existing connectors make for seamless integration of your data into CRM, ERP and DMS systems, as well as straightforward saving to SharePoint, SharePoint Online (Office 365), Google Drive, Telekom Cloud, Digital Cabinet, Evernote, and others
- Boost security and limit wasted resources by restricting access to the software to authorised, authenticated users only - and assign scan settings to specific workflows, such as the size of the file to be stored