PaperCut’s user-friendly print management software can help organisations save significant amounts of money and dramatically reduce waste, whatever the scale of their operations.
Their fully cross-platform products support all major operating systems including
Always quick to respond to changing working practices, PaperCut are helping make
mobile working a secure, seamless reality for many businesses with innovations such
as Find-Me printing, and BYOD (bring your own device) features.
Mobile and pull printing made easy
Pull, or Find-Me printing allows users to send documents to print from any device then authenticate themselves at the printer of their choice to release the print job.
- Software allows users across all platforms – from their own mobile devices, iPads, tablets, desktops or other iOS devices – to be able to remotely access all printer features
- Access to print controls and features is via a consistently recognisable, user-friendly interface
- Secure Print Release means print jobs are only released upon user authentication for total security
- Across all devices, every print job is fully tracked and controlled
Less waste, more control
- Every single print, copy, fax and scan job is recorded and can be allocated against codes by person, cost centre or project, and charged to clients via Professional Client Billing
- Track usage, enforce print rules and assign print limits to encourage more responsible usage
- Administer the system straight from your web browser anywhere on the network
- No more print jobs left languishing – creates less waste and lowers security risk
- Real-time statistics on CO2 equivalent, energy and trees consumed by the printing process
- Flexible server deployments – no matter what size, number of sites and number of users