Remote printer fleet monitoring
Using insight and automated alerts to keep your workforce and your printer fleet running at full tilt
Remote printer fleet monitoring is all about information and insight. By tracking usage, collecting meter readings and keeping on top of service and consumable requirements across your entire print fleet, this powerful tool delivers the information you need to keep your printers and your users working to full, cost-effective capacity. The result is minimal downtime and maximum insight into how your organisation is using and what it is spending on print.
- Automatic meter readings provide accurate real-time reporting of usage, service status and costs across your entire inventory of devices, including those on different contracts
- Track total cost of ownership (TCO) as well as usage and costs by page count and function for each and every device and user
- Never run out of consumables again with remote consumables monitoring which alerts you when ink or toner levels dip below 25%
- Alerts automatically sent to your IT team or your copier service supplier when a device has a service requirement or a problem
- Customised reporting allows you to learn from the information collected to inform business decisions around usage and replacing inefficient devices
- No new hardware required, and easy-to-use cloud-based system allows anytime anywhere authorised access to your information
- Export data into your own accounting system
Find out more
Discover more about us and our services by downloading our solutions brochure.