Workflow Service Support
Our service support is rated by our customers and partners alike.
We believe that exceptionally good customer support should come as standard. We’re very proud of the fact that, in a highly competitive marketplace, it’s one of the factors which consistently gives Workflow standout.
But don’t just take our word for it:
“Workflow give us outstandingly good service. Right from a totally seamless implementation through to their first rate on-going support, we’ve had nothing but an excellent experience. They know exactly what they’re doing and they’re very good at doing it.”
Jamie Abrahams, Operations Director, Harold Benjamin Solicitors
“… if ever there’s a problem, not only does a Workflow technician arrive fast, but they can almost always fix the problem there and then.”
Stephen Dooley, Managing Director, Martin & Co property agents, Welwyn Garden City
Fast, effective help on standby
- Expect a call from a qualified IT solutions engineer within 15 minutes of logging an issue via the app, web or phone
- 60% of our service calls are cleared via phone support or remote access thanks to our mobile UK team of fully trained hardware, software and network engineers
- All of our trainers are manufacturer-trained on all of our products
- Emails keep you updated throughout the resolution process, including to confirm your engineer’s name and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival).
Flexible, results-focused training and on-going support
- Pre-configured devices implemented and integrated with minimal disruption – with one talented team overseeing all staff and stages involved from start to finish
- A training plan tailored to help your users and IT staff obtain the maximum benefit from your new technology
- With remote access to your machines we can quickly change settings, clear faults, take meter readings and check service status
Find out more
Discover more about us and our support by downloading our service and support brochure.